TODAY my dear friend, Brandon Sharp has released his newest single, "Worthy One". A truly well-written worship tune, inspired by John Piper's talk at Passion Conference this past January.
You can download it for FREE here.... https://www.noisetrade.com/brandonsharpmusic#
Or you can forget there was a free download support him with your $0.99 cents on itunes:
Also, for any of you Lynchburg-ians, Brandon is having his single release show/a night of worship this Sunday, May 1st at the Muse. There are two times: 6:30 and 8:30. I'll be there, so come out and worship with us!
Also, for any of you Lynchburg-ians, Brandon is having his single release show/a night of worship this Sunday, May 1st at the Muse. There are two times: 6:30 and 8:30. I'll be there, so come out and worship with us!
Brandon's friendship has been such a blessing in my life - after meeting at the start of 2010, I got the chance to work alongside him this past summer, interning at Church of the Holy Spirit in Roanoke, VA. Brandon and I spent the summer working with the college ministry as well as devoting a good deal of time to leading worship. The Lord used that summer to grow me in huge ways - not only as a worship leader, but as a woman of the Lord - (and YES as a decision-maker!). It was through that time that Brandon and I (well, more like Brandon pushing it out of me) came together to write "Find Rest" a worship song based from Psalm 62. Be on the lookout for the release of this single, as the Aletheia dudes and I just recently finished recording it. More to come on that later :)
So what are you waiting for...go download "Worthy One" as you worship our Lord and Saviour - the only one worthy of our praises.



No comments:
Post a Comment